17 Aug Free Weekend Ferry Service to IKEA Brooklyn
IKEA, located in the Red Hook neighborhood of Brooklyn, is a popular, affordable shopping destination that now provides easy & free ferry transportation from three Manhattan locations.
Take a NY Waterway Ferry from the Midtown or Downtown ferry terminals. Enjoy the panoramic views of the city and pass by the Statue of Liberty on your way to IKEA. Bring the whole family and enjoy the IKEA shopping experience and the 6.5 acre waterfront, Brooklyn Erie Basin Park. There are walking & bike paths, outdoor seating and lots of green space to enjoy!
IKEA – NY WATERWAY FERRY (Weekends from (Midtown/W39th St) (Brookfield Pl/Battery Park City) & (Pier 11 /Wall St.)
- Clean & comfortable ferries
- Free multi-route shuttles from & to Midtown Ferry Terminal
- Free real-time Bus Locator App
- Fast, frequent & reliable Ferries
- Fresh air cabins & open air decks with great city views
- Ride past the iconic Statue of Liberty
- Land right at IKEA – Red Hook Brooklyn
(Content & Image Source: NY Waterway)