04 Apr Free Online Tutoring and More From Brainfuse With Your New York Public Library Card
Get free online homework help from one-on-one tutors, daily from 2–11 PM. Available in English and Spanish, from early elementary through high school grades, in core subject areas. Video content and other resources are also available 24 hours a day. (En español)
Access Brainfuse with Your New York Public Library Card
Start learning with the Library’s partner in one-on-one tutoring, Brainfuse. Log in with your library card number for access. Please note: library cards must have a home library selected. If you need to select a home library, log into your account and click on Settings to set your Preferred Pickup location. If you sign up for a card through SimplyE, you must complete this step once your barcode has been emailed to you.
Families and students without a New York Public Library card can apply for a digital library card using the SimplyE app. This app has been uploaded to all iPads issued by the Department of Education.
If you need assistance with Brainfuse, please contact Ask NYPL.
Get live, virtual expert help with these subject areas:
- Mathematics (including Basic Skills through Calculus II)
- Science (including general through specialized topics like Organic Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Human
- Anatomy and Physiology)
- Reading/Writing assignments
- Social Studies (including Economics and Statistics)
- Foreign Language Lab: Spanish
- English as a Second Language
- Writing and essay feedback and assistance
- Academic Skills building
More Resources Available 24/7
- Explore video content and other interactive tools for support with core concepts.
- Online Writing Lab: Submit essays and other forms of writing for constructive feedback.
- Homework Question Center: Submit homework questions for expert guidance.
For Older Students: Test Prep and Career Services
- Study materials and practice tests for PSAT, SAT, ACT, AP, and GED exams, and state-standardized tests
- Career support for cover letter and resume writing and interviewing resources