01 Jul Claire’s Creative Adventures: Specializes in Art Camps + Classes, Museums Tours & Parties
Art Adventures Camps go beyond school curricula, include local visiting artists, museum & gallery art-making trips and provides ample supplies for unique hands-on learning experiences; all while actively engaging children in the fantastic world of art from arrival to departure.
Ages 3-15, July to August, In-Person: NYC Locations/ Pods Welcome & Virtual: Anywhere
Ages 3-9: A full ARTS experience: Students learn about friendship and courage as they adventure with Animals and Peoples from around the world. They imagine, create and learn how to Draw, Paint, Build 3D Dioramas, and Craft! Plus, learn simple French & Spanish along the way. Story-based dance included!
In Person Camps:
- Daily Outdoor Courtyard Easel Painting
- Building 3D
- Mixed Media + Safe Indoor Fun
- Group Murals
- Free Choice Art Stations
- Dance and Movement
- Individualized Art Tools
- Socially Distanced
- Spaces Limited
- Art-making tours @ the Metropolitan Museum of Art or Guggenheim Museum on Fridays
Virtual ARTStory Adventures Camps: (Ages 3-9)
- *Uniquely Crafted Art Kits* filled with exciting supplies for the Adventures and for your Home Art Studio!
- Daily or Weekly 1 Hr. Zoom Classes
- Plus 1-2 hours of additional pre-recorded Art, Movement and Dance lessons (per class.)
Pre-Masters and Masters Drawing Camps (Ages 10-15)
Spaces Limited, Contact Us Today: https://clairescreativeadventures.com/adventures-by-type/#camps