25 Aug Little Swappies | Making a Difference One Swap at a Time
Little Swappies is a regular clothes swapping event which encourages families to reduce, reuse, and recycle! Not only is there clothes swapping going on at these events, there are books and toys to be swapped too – and, there are lots of other family friendly activities taking place.
The founder of Little Swappies, Lauren Patterson said “My goal for Little Swappies is to give parents a feeling of connection to their community, knowing that every single item brought to an event is going to a wonderful new home, where it will be used and appreciated by another lucky family. I also want people to feel good knowing that other families are doing the same for them.”
By participating in a Little Swappies event you:
- extend the life of your children’s items by giving them a wonderful new home;
- receive new items that your family currently needs;
- meet socially responsible, innovative, and family-oriented companies;
- protect our planet by reducing, reusing, and recycling;
- support Room to Grow and help them to enrich the lives of babies born into poverty; and
- create more space in your home.
The next event is on September 12, and it has a back to school theme – put it in your diary!
Read more HERE.