29 Apr Family Fun at Brooklyn Bowl with American Express
On Saturday April 26th, American Express celebrated the launch of their new Amex EveryDay Credit Card and, as a founding partner and dedicated sponsor, the conclusion of another great year of 2014 Tribeca Film Festival by hosting a day of fun for families at Brooklyn Bowl.
American Express designed the EveryDay Card for busy moms to reward them for their EveryDay moments; whether that be a trip to the grocery store or an afternoon of family bowling. American Express certainly brought guests one of these moments on Saturday with fun activities for all members of the family at Brooklyn Bowl. Families, including Designer Rebecca Minkoff with husband Gavin Bellour and son Luca Shai, enjoyed a complimentary screening of the Tribeca Film “Moon Man”, a fun prize wheel where guests had a chance to win prizes that exemplified #EveryDayMoments like Whole Foods and Starbucks gift cards, a moon-inspired photo booth experience, and of course bowling and food!
PHOTO CREDIT: Photo by Bryan Bedder/Getty Images for American Express
The Amex EveryDay Card, Created to Meet the Needs of Multi-Taskers
The Amex EveryDay Card is a no-annual-fee Credit Card that puts a twist on the traditional rewards program; it rewards Card Members for how often they shop , and not just how much they spend. Use the Card 20 or more times on purchases in a billing period and earn 20% extra Membership Rewards® points on all those purchases less returns and credits. *Terms and limitations apply
The Amex EveryDay Credit Card was designed with the multi-tasker in mind juggling family, work and personal lives. The Card rewards Card Members at the places they may already shop, and includes access to the retail protection, security and service expected from American Express.
The Amex EveryDay Credit Card:
- 0% introductory rate on purchases and balance transfers for the first 15 months.
- EMV chip technology for added security
- Earn 2x Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year on purchases (then 1x); and 1x points on all other purchases.Terms and limitations apply.
- Use the Card to make 20 or more purchases in a billing period and earn 20% extra points on all those purchases less returns and credits.Terms and limitations apply.
- A digital counter in the Amex Mobile app helps keep track of each qualifying purchase for the bonus, so Card Members always know when they’re close to earning 20% extra Membership Rewards points.
- Redeem points for a variety of rewards, including using them towards recent charges with Use Points for Charges (Terms & Conditions), redeeming for gift cards or merchandise, and booking travel at amextravel.com, or transferring them for miles in the frequent flyer programs of 17 different airlines.