01 May Art Adventures Camps with Claire’s Creative Adventures
Art Adventures Camps go beyond school curricula, include local visiting artists, museum & gallery art-making trips and provides ample supplies for unique hands-on learning experiences; all while actively engaging children in the fantastic world of art from arrival to departure.
Ages 3-15, June to August, In Person (NYC Locations/ Pods welcome) and Virtual.
Ages 3-9: A full ARTS experience: Students learn about friendship and courage as they adventure with Animals and Peoples from around the world, learning how to Draw, Paint, Build 3D Dioramas, Craft, Imagine and Create! Plus, learn simple French & Spanish along the way. Story-based dance included.
In Person Camps:
- Daily Outdoor Courtyard Easel Painting
- Building 3D
- Mixed Media + Safe Indoor Fun
- Group Murals
- Free Choice Art Stations
- Dance and Movement
- Social Distancing
- Individualized Art Tools
- Spaces Limited
- Art-making tours @ the Metropolitan Museum of Art or Guggenheim Museum
- *Uniquely Crafted Art Kits* filled with exciting supplies for the Adventure & your home art studio
- 45 min- 1hr. Zoom Classes, ages 3-9 (limited class sizes/ 1 class per week or day (weekly or monthly camps)
- 2 hours additional Digitally Accessible lessons (per class) in Art and Movement
- Drawing Camps (9-15’s)